Day-1 : Ordering (1st payment)
– Customer places an order with 1st payment for TGS* to buy items from real market.
*TGS=Third Gear Store
– When all or some item are not in stock, TGS pauses the process and informs customer. Customer may cancel the transaction with full refund of 1st payment or continue it with partial refund.
– When the ordered item’s price change occurs, TGS pauses the process and informs customer. Customer may cancel the transaction with full refund 1st payment or need to pay the difference to continue.
Day-3 : Shipping (2nd payment)
– Customer makes the 2nd payment through e-mail invoice.
– TGS ships the items to Customer using EMS* after confirming the 2nd payment made.
– TGS sends the tracking number to Customer via e-mail.
*EMS=Express Mail Service
Few days later : Delivering
– Customer receives the items.